My day in Graz
Yesterday I went to Graz for the whole day. To get there I had to take a train at half past nine, and I arrived in the city at ten.
In the city I went to the clock tower and looked over the whole city. Then I went to the tourist office. On the way there, I visited a museum where I learned about the history of the city and how it was during the 90s. The girl who attended me in the tourist office recommended that I visit another museum and see the exhibition called COSA. I visited it and I didn’t like it very much, but I made my own bag. In the same museum I also visited another exhibition about nature, and I liked this one a lot. Then I went to the Friendly Alien museum and saw two of their exhibitions. I liked the first one a lot, but I didn’t understand most of the second one because it was in German.
After all the museums, I
went to Eggenberg and walked through the gardens and saw the peacocks.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario